Whether you’re an owner-operator just staring out, or perhaps a towing operator you need great truck insurance coverage. Insurance Source of Dallas offers great options from some of the nation’s top truck insurance companies regardless of the type of trucking business you operate. Consider some of these great coverage options for truck insurance:
- Truck General Liability – This coverage pays for injuries or property damage you cause as a result of business related activities not directly related to your truck.
- Truck Cargo Insurance – Coverage for your freight from loss due to fire, collision or striking of a load.
- Non-Trucking Liability – Covers you when you’re using your truck for non-trucking activities such as running to the grocery store or visiting friends.
- Trailer Interchange – Coverage for trailers being pulled as part of a trailer interchange agreement.
- Rental Reimbursement & Downtime Coverage – Covers the cost of renting a truck if yours is out of commission due to a covered loss.
- Physical Damage Coverage – Coverage for your truck when involved in a collision, fire, theft or vandalism.
- Mechanical Breakdown Coverage – Coverage to help cover costs associated with mechanical breakdown such as towing.
- Many more! Visit our website to learn more about coverage options that may fit your needs.
Insurance Source of Dallas in Dallas, TX can insure your business regardless of where you live or where your business operates. We work with the top truck insurance carriers in the country to offer you unparalleled coverage and pricing options that fit your needs to ensure you can be safe on the road and that your trucking business stays afloat if you’re involved in a major accident.